The developers of Primary Domain have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to the protection of your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Our site's registration form requires you to give us contact information (like your name, email address, address, company name, etc.). We use your contact information from the registration form to:
1. Send you information so that they you may access demo accounts and set up a Primary Domain account.
2. Contact you when necessary, such as to notify you of an expired account or for customer service.
3. Create invoices for Primary Domain's usage.
Our computer system uses your email address to automatically send you your username and password if you use the "Forgot my Username or Password" function. We will not give username or password information over the telephone to anyone.
When we collect your personal information, that information is for Primary Domain's use alone, unless it is specifically stated otherwise. As a general rule, we will not disclose personal information except when we have express permission or under special circumstances, such as when the law requires it, for example, if you violate our Terms of Service or our rights and property. Any information shared with third parties will be shared as aggregate statistics. Except as disclosed in this paragraph, third parties will neither be granted your personal information nor will your information ever be sold.
Generally, we use three different cookies to serve you better and to save time.
- You are given a cookie that will recognize you as a repeat registered customer and will store your username for login. This cookie maintains your identity to make it easier to log in and access your services (forms, reports, suveys, data, etc.). It stores information such as your personal settings. In addition, it tracks the date, time, and referring Web page of your first visit to the Web site.
- There is also a session cookie with a "time-out" function which disappears once you logout of the Website. The cookie also "expires" for security purposes after a certain amount of time so that your program will not continually run without user activity.
- The last cookie is a temporary cookie that simply determines whether or not your browser will accept cookies. Acceptance of cookies is obligatory in order to access an account.
The data collected on traffic patterns and your behavior is aggregate information. We have no other specific personal information about you besides the information you have explicitly provided.
We collect IP addresses for system administration and to report the aggregate information for our personal use. Your IP address is also used to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our Web site.
Your personal contact information is secure with Primary Domain. We utilize industry standard methods to protect your personal information from unauthorized access; however, we are not responsible if a third party accesses your information by breaching our security measures.
Primary Domain's servers are hosted in a facility equipped with state-of-the-art video and audio monitoring equipment and 24 x 7 on-site guards. All people entering the building are required to register with the security office and leave a valid ID while in the building. Those not on the access list are not allowed into the building without an escort. Remote access to Primary Domain's server other than via the ports open for the public Web site are secured via VPN connections.
All information (customer data) provided by customers, their authorized representatives and respondents to their forms and surveys including but not limited to form and survey questions, email lists, form submissions and survey results (respondent data) remains the sole property of the customer and will not be used by Primary Domain for any purpose other than to provide online services as directed by the customer and to diagnose and fix software defects. Furthermore, customer data will not be shared or sold in any manner.
By using the Primary Domain service, you grant Primary Domain the right to list your "company" or "entity" name and logo on our customer list, which may appear in our marketing materials. Individuals will not be listed, nor will we will list any specific information about your account. You may request to be removed from this list at any time. In addition, we may ask for your permission to list your name and a statement about Primary Domain among our customer testimonials. If you grant us this permission, your name and comment will appear among other customer testimonials.
Contacting Primary Domain
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at:
Primary Domain Customer Service
PO Box 252
Calimesa, CA 92320